RM2 come out out with me

If you remember my friend DomoLor
whom already proposed with wife
now he is pok kai liao
because he go buy ipad 2
...
...
...
sekarang dia making malampau
Come out play with me dare to bring RM2 only!
not domo bluff one ar! 2 piece of RM1 notes.
I ajak him go dinner at Kayu after that go grab a coffee.
RM2 can buy 1 teh o ice only, where got enuf?
Nah, see this fucker's dao mao face, still dare to walk into starbuck with his tumbler!!
this fucker damn lucky got a friend like me belanja him maggee goreng and starbuck.

Now small fat can enjoy his coffee and ipad with a full stomach.
ok la, my bad coz i force small fat out to teman me one.
See his face like so tired so i let him go lor.
Next time i come out i bring RM2 and u hav to belanja me!!
kthxbai

Comments

Popular Posts