Didi Graduation

Long time never post in this emo blog liao. Too many stuff to post untill dunno post which one 1st.

Finally my 2 fag bro had completed their faggy degree in Inti penang.
But Inti very special one lor, graduation held in Nilai Inti.

Happy or not?
of course happy la..drive brand new car to convo wor~!

not normal spec one yo~!!

Drive new car no need so sien one...

Necktie wear nice nice.

after that pakai jubah~!

This one is small bro aka fat one

This one thin one but now become fat liao..lol

Both of them look alike because they're twins~!
yeah thanks captain obvious~!

a lot of friends and family came 
can't u believe this 2 is my bro's classmate? y so big one?
my 2 fag bro look like secondary la

So much difference..maybe when 2 of my bro combine together will look bigger~!
hahaha pity my mini bro.

Official photographer trying to shoot grp photo with his 70-200mm f2.8

There ya go!
every convo sure have flowers and bear bear! 

and of course every convo there's a DSLR fag (including me)
who no big no small keep blocking my bloody view!

Lucky i kiasu and go get a good place!!


clap hand~! here comes the top student!
it's not my bro =(

nah...my fagoty bro..shortest in the class

Mom very excited~! her 2 fag son finally graduated! double-killlll

This uncle most happy coz his 2 precious son graduated~! hahaha





They are going to study master after this degree coz they are smart =D

Good luck to them!

kthxbai


Comments

Popular Posts