Tragedy small white

Out car belum 2 month,
Domo's car already kena "open bun" 开包

Ipoh is a cursed place
 Early in the morning Domo go pump petrol and go McD dabao breakfast
then out car to ipoh. Domo starting to get used to long traveling and this is not the 1st time I travel

On the way to ipoh, 381.5km of Plus highway which is located in Slim River
Was driving 110km/hr at fast lane with no car behind and in front of me.

Suddenly out of no where there's a Van from the middle lane side by side hit me.
Shit Brix as car almost lose control
With adrenalin pumping and brain signaling neuron action
Domo die die also pull back 90% of the control and manage to stay alive.
If not car would have swirl to the right, hit the divider then spin.
After that car fr behind would hit me and I will be dead~!!!

Most dulan thing is that the Van didn't plan to fuking stop to check on the situation.
TUNGGU APA?!
step on the pedal and chase 9 9 lar!
Domo cucuk his car backside n spam horn untill he decided to stop beside.

Putting up a calm and cool face domo go down.
The Van is new one with new number plate, unknown car brand
Driver is 2 Malay youngster and i guess they were sleeping behind the wheel coz can see their fuck face!

What car brand is this??

Well it is not really important,
I have to tell you about their attitude.
1st you bang ppl's car, you don't wanna stop
2nd, never say sorry?! or u nvr feel sorry at all?
3th, this is your wrong and u dun cakap kuat kuat!

Lucky I very strong so i was dominating the whole situation.
Below are our conversation (roughly)

Malay   :   apa macam?
Domo   :   apa macam? sekarang you langgar saya, you have to bayar la.

I haven't say the price he already tell me no money.

Domo   :   Ini macam kurang kurang also nak seribu lor
Malay   :   Tak ade duit.
Domo   :   Ini macam, then pergi balai lapor lor
Malay   :   tak boleh, saya nak hantar orang, nanti i call you balik

So you plan to get away just like this?? no way!!!

Domo   :   Tak ape, saya ambik gambor dulu

Domo snap pic of his car and ask for his IC

I'm not afraid to post this because UNTILL TODAY you haven't call me back~!

The driver like so scared and try to climb back to his car and get away. 
Not even asking for my number as he says will call me back, LOL!!
So i took his phone number and misscall him~!

See his lan jiao face Domo already know he will run away one, so went to the nearest police station lapor 1st

Got this liao no need scare, if company dun wan help me repair then i play busuk and claim 9 his insurance!

Very minimal damage and Domo are forced to pose happily.
Worst scenario is have to spray both the door n bumper and knocking which would most like cost RM900

But lucky Domo salesman faster bring out his stuff to help me get rid of the stain n scratch and minimise the damage.
After polish and removing stain only left this...phew....
This will cost me RM250 for repair and I love my company coz can claim..

Haiz...not 100% recover, if see carefully still can find imperfection but this is the most I can do.
Please don't bang my car again =(



Regards,
Domo with banged car

Comments

Popular Posts