BitterSweet twenty-eight

Oh mai. Untill today Domo still cannot accept the fact that I ama 28 years old unker.
Looking back to primary school, then went to secondary school
Left my family and continue with college life and working life
everything is just like yesterday and time really flies.

From a smart looking cute kid to a young teenager full of energy.
My youth had gone leaving me a big belly and a old bitter heart.

Happy 28th birthday to me!
This year birthday very complete.
Got celebration dinner, got red eggs, got cakes as well as Ms Domo to celebrate with.


Domo wonder why my bro say my hair fugly in this picture but i think their hair even more fugly.
Just that i nvr voice out coz dun wanna hurt them.

Yeah, we celebrate in a korean restaurant, can see there's the BBQ pit =D

Huuuu...very full, can't finish the strawberries la.
Emo Xiao Han wanna eat but too bad her teeth haven't fully grown =P

After that we went to jusco jalan jalan...
Woot, xiao han found her play ground and start to play with the things there.
Laugh untill so happy~!

Very long never celebrate full complete birthday liao. Mayb when we get older and older birthday doesn't really mean a big deal. No more cake cutting ceremony or receiving gifts and such.

Now what I get mostly is greetings from friends in facebook. hahahaha
Really not satisfying at all.

Anyway, good to have family or friends who will celebrate with you,
it's once in a year for god sake.

Happy birthday to me ^^

Comments

Popular Posts