ForeverAlone <----they really exist

They really exist and it just happened in front of me.
A late 30s male working as a direct selling company selling health supplement.
YES he owns a house and stayed there for 20+ years.
Well Domo is skeptical abt this and I bet it's from his parents.
Staying alone without any family member and yet single.

Don't expect a neat n tidy house from him
Messy like hell, can see books and paper lying around
tupperware, ciggy buds, spoilt printer,
2 x astro decoder but NO tv?!
a lot of printer but NO computer.

Kitchen is messy with old old cabinet.
Big old dirty fridge full of tupperware with unknown meat inside.
Can't afford a washing machine because can't afford to pay water bill.
What nonsense is this?

A 2 story house with hell lot of partition of small rooms.
Rented out to random strangers...

His life could be better.
He could be working in a better company with better job
Should be staying with family or even a wife at his age.
Could have the ability to own the house and make it tidy.
I can see his life is so messed up...

I really don't hope this will happen to me.
I want a better life and I know I have to work hard for it.
I should and I will become a better person..

I hope all my reader don't end up being foreveralone.
Work hard, get some friends, love your family and appreciate your wife.
Don't stop working, don't stop believing.
Be successful and be thankful.

Blog with no drill is a fail blog.

With love....from Domo-kun

Comments

Popular Posts