All about Food

All right, this is a very slowpoke post.
Already passed 'chap goh' only Domo blogged out because tak senang nak compile all this picture.
Well domo bet 99.9% of the reader here put on some weight during Chinese new year.
If not then better go check up coz you got problem man!
It's either you are a fag or you don't like to eat.

For Cina babi like us, new year means eat fuck sleep.
For those forever alone you can skip the fuck part and continue emo at the corner. Thanks~!

Yeah Food~!
This is Domo's 30th night food settings.
Mom this time sibeh geng, she prepared the dishes in sabah and fucken quik freeze them into ice cubes!!
then wrap with newspaper and bring it all down to KL.
As you can see the brown color "thing" is 芋头扣肉
and got 老水鸡 and 猪肚汤!
The black color which no one can see is the 海参猪脚!
All is our old time favourite, mom's cooking is imba~!!
On the left is the 捞生 from random hamper,
shit brix lor!! no nice one!
 That's all for our 30th setting, everyone enjoy the good home food especially...grandma!

1st day of CNY lunch...full of food and grandma sitting there beh tahan liao
her favourite food all on the table waiting for her to eat.
Before that she keep on complain her fake teeth cannot eat hard meat anymore.
But still manage to eat all those!!

2nd day lazy go out eat and lazy cook so...
Dabao from old town!!

 Nice boxing but brix shitting food
no choice whole world only got oldtown open, other shop all close
Packaging is nice n tidy but too bad they nvr improve the food quality =(
Simply eat for lunch coz gonna go out sapbai sapbai restaurant for dinner.

 Lau Seng at thai restaurant o.O
This place is one of my family regular visited restaurant coz it's convenient and food is good.
The only thing Domo like is the name of the Restaurant- Sapbye Sapbye =D

Happiest person because her hobby is to eat meat despite of her weight and health.

@Mike & Alex & Shiwei - I got to tell you seriously, u got to try this!!
I not gonna mention how good it is because words cannot describe this

It's TOO good!
Anyway beside CNY it is also Popo birthday~
Celebrating birthday with her great granddaughter is a blessing.

For all you guys who knows me, my grandma doesn't like me.
Can't say she hates me because everytime when something happens she will picks on me.
She never picks on my other 137 cousins because they tend to fight bek.
So maybe thats the reason why she always aims her gun on me.
Calling me "lan jiao kia", asking me to leave the dining table while i haven't finish my dinner.
Comment on my hair and my private lifestyle and numerous things!

but still i respect her as elder and accept that i am indeeed a lan jiao kia.
No matter how she acts, i can see there's something good in her which I have to appreciate.
Well if u see the video carefully..at the end of the clip she made a wish..
if my sharingan nvr fails me...she wishes people around her
and that was a touching moment T_T

Grandma, please be healthy...
I know sooner of later you will leave us, which everyone will be
but I still hope you can be healthy and happy.

Despite of all those criticism I still Love you =)

Thanks for the 2011 nick name - Lan Jiao Kia


Comments

Popular Posts