Painless IV - What Am I to You?

What am I to you
Tell me darling true
To me you are the sea
Vast as you can be
And deep the shade of blue

When you're feeling low

To whom else do you go
See I cry if you hurt
I'd give you my last shirt
Because I love you so

For those who I love, please don't tell me to love another
For those who I care, please treat me gently
For those who I hated, please go away
I'm Diplomaitic and urbane
I'm Romantic and charming
I'm easygoing and sociable
I'm idealistic and peaceable

Sometimes

I'm indecisive and changeable
I'm Gullible and easily influenced
I'm flirtatious and self indulgent


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
but don't try to push my limit because i can be nasty as well.
If you are not satisfy with something, you got 2 option :


1. Live with it
2. go fuck yourself


Don't fucking bring ur emo-ness here
You are welcome to emo as much as possible 
You knew it won't change anything
Because in the end you hav to deal with ur miserable life


I have a suggestion for you,
go up to 14th floor and jump down.
With your childish attitude you are nothing,
I had been nice 
and that's it
I had enough
I am human, i got feelings, i am not obligated to take ur shit, allright?




not suppose to post this shit?
kfuckubye


Comments

Popular Posts